Print versionAdd to favorites
INFORMATION FOR COUNTERPARTIES ABROAD
List of documents for concluding a contract:
- Charter of a foreign legal entity;
- Certificate confirming the residency of a foreign legal entity;
- Decision (certificate) on appointing the executive authorities of a foreign legal entity;
- Power of attorney or a copy from the trade register (register of a state/municipal/judicial body) for the person acting on behalf of a foreign legal entity (if the contract is being concluded by a person acting on the basis of a power of attorney or a copy from the trade register (register of a state/municipal/judicial body));
- Decision of the authorised body or participant (meeting of participants) to conclude a contract where this procedure is required by applicable legislation and/or the counterparty's constituent documents.If the contract is to be signed by the head of the representative office (branch) of a foreign legal entity in the Russian Federation, the counterparty shall additionally submit notarised copies of the following documents:
- certificate of accreditation and entry in the Unified State Register of Legal Entities accredited in the territory of the Russian Federation;
- provision on the representative office (branch);
- certificate of registration with tax authorities;
- certificate confirming the residency of a foreign legal entity; a power of attorney confirming the powers of the head of the representative office (branch).
Consent to processing the personal data of the director, participant/shareholder/beneficiary in accordance with SH-08.50.02.07-08 (link to the Form).
Supporting documents and information on the non-resident counterparty's chain of owners, including beneficiaries (including end beneficiaries) in accordance with SH-08.50.02.01-09 (link to the Form).