- October: for purposes of maintenance of year-round supplies of marine fuels and oils for sea and river transport a specialized subsidiary – Gazpromneft Marine Bunker Ltd is created within Gazprom neft JSC.
- Far-East department of Gazpromneft Marine Bunker is opened.
- the beginning of bunkering in the Far-East sea ports of Slavyanka, Vladivostok, Nakhodka and the sea port of St Petersburg.
- first bunkering operations in the Far-East sea ports Zarubino and Vostochny are performed.
- bunkering operations start in the sea ports of Kaliningrad and Murmansk.
- North-West department is created.
- first bunkering operations in the Far-East port of Posiet; in sea ports Novorossiysk and Primorsk.
- Black Sea department and regional office in Yaroslavl are opened.
- first bunkering operations in river ports of Moscow, Azov, Rostov-on-Don and Yaroslavl.
- for managing of Gazpromneft Marine Bunker-owned bunkering fleet a subsidiary Gazpromneft Shipping Ltd is formed.
- bunkering operations in the river port of Saint-Petersburg start.
- a subsidiary company Gazpromneft Terminal SPb Ltd - operator of the bunkering terminal located within the territory of Kirovsky plant in St Petersburg - is created
- first bunkering operations in the sea port of Arkhangelsk.
- bunkering operations in the sea port of Ust-Luga and in the river port of Kazan begin.
- Gazpromneft West bunkering vessel starts operations in the Black Sea.
- first bunkering operations in the sea port of Tuapse.
- start of bunkering operations in the Far-East port of Kozmino.
- bunkering operations in river ports of Volgograd and Ust-Kut begin.
- first bunkering operations in the river port of Astrakhan.
- first bunkering operations in the sea port Kavkaz (Black Sea).
- purchase of two tankers:
- Gazpromneft Zuid - starts operations in January 2011;
- Gazpromneft Nord - starts operations in February 2011.
- first bunkering operations in the sea ports of Rostock and Klaipeda.
- first bunkering operations in the river port of Nizhny Novgorod.
- regional office in Kaliningrad is opened.
- bunkering operations in the sea ports of Riga and Tallinn begin; first bunkering operations in the river port of Sheksna.
- regional office in Murmansk starts operations.
- first bunkering in the river port of Samara.
- purchase of Gazpromneft Zuid-West vessel for operations in the Black Sea region. Commissioning in November 2011.
- first bunkering operations on Sakhalin at the roadstead of the port of Korsakov.
- first bunkering operations in the sea port of Taman.
- Gazpromneft Nord-West vessel is purchased for operating in the port of St Petersburg. Commissioning in February 2012.
- retail sales of bunker fuels exceed one million tons for the first time in the company's history, amounting 1.3 million tonnes. With a share of 18.2% "Gazpromneft Marine Bunker" becomes the leader in the Russia's bunkering market.
- regional office in Tuapse starts operations.
- regional offices in Azov and Arkhangelsk are opened.
- Gazpromneft Zuid-East bunkering vessel is purchased for operations in the Far-East, commissioning in January 2013.
- total "on-board" fuel sales reach 1.7 million tonnes.
- Gazpromneft Marine Bunker acquires the Romanian company Marine Bunker Balkan S.A. from Unicom Holding. Gazpromneft Marine Bunker Balkan S.A., performing operations in the port of Constanta, becomes Gazpromneft Marine Bunker's first foreign asset.
- first bunkering operations in the sea port of Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky and in the river port Kamskoye Ustie.
- bunkering operations in the sea port of Sochi and in the river port of Cherepovets begin.
- Gazpromneft Nord-East vessel is purchased.
- acquisition of Estonian bunkering company AS Baltic Marine Bunker from AS NT Marine. This is the second foreign asset of Gazpromneft Marine Bunker
Gazpromneft Marine Bunker acquires the assets of Novorosnefteservice Ltd and Novorossiysk petrotransshipment complex Ltd for storage and transshipment of marine fuel sold by the company in the Black Sea region.
- Gazpromneft Marine Bunker commissions the new vessel Gazpromneft Omsk for operations in the Black Sea.
- the extension of the company's products assortment with the launch of ultra-low sulphur fuel oil (ULSFO) in the North-Western region.
- the new certificate of conformance of the company's quality management system to the requirements of international standard ISO 9001:2008 is obtained.
- Novorosnefteservice sets the record with the annual volume of fuels' transshipment of 600 thousand tonnes.
- the company's sales in the Black Sea region reach 682 thousand tonnes, exceeding the last year's figure by 22%, Gazpromneft Marine Bunker gains leadership in the regional market.
- total sales of "on-board" marine fuel sales reach 3.1 million tonnes. Gazpromneft Marine Bunker leads the bunkering market of Russia with a share of 20.9%.