- Gazpromneft Shipping
- Gazpromneft Terminal SPb
- Gazpromneft Marine Bunker Balkan S.A.
- AS Baltic Marine Bunker
- Novorossiysk Petrotransshipment Complex
Print versionAdd to favorites
“Gazpromneft Terminal SPb" is the Company’s subsidiary established in 2009 to develop terminal business to storage and transshipment of marine fuel owned by Gazpromneft Marine Bunker Ltd “Gazpromneft Terminal Spb” – provides:
- Transshipment of 750 thousand tonnes of marine fuels per year.
- The simultaneous storage volume of 12 thousand cubic meters of oil products;
- A moorage for loading of vessels with the maximum permitted draft of 6.2 m and the length up to 130 meters (Saint-Petersburg);
- The most effective terminal on the territory of the North-Western region;
Currently, “Gazpromneft Terminal Spb” plans to participate in the construction and further operation of the second stage of the terminal.